You are standing at a crossroads. Too busy to make the changes you crave? Sound familiar?
* for some time you have been telling yourself things need to change, but you don't know where to start
* you have an idea of what you want to achieve but need some support getting there
* you are standing in your own way of success
* you are scared of which direction to go in, telling yourself it's maybe easier to stay doing what you're doing
* you are so busy you are running on empty, with no reserves left for yourself or to even think clearly If any of these sound like you, then this programme will be PIVOTAL in forging your direction, your purpose, and clearing unhelpful habits/limiting beliefs which have kept you where you are today.
Start to make the CHANGE you desire by signing up to The Pivotal Programme. Not only will you get weekly 1-1 coaching with me, you will also get access to monthly online LIVE group sessions, and unlimited email contact between consultations. In addition there will be an adhoc freebie thrown in, personalised for you, as appropriate for your coaching requirements. THE PIVOTAL PROGRAMME IS AN INTENSIVE 12 WEEK PROGRAMME WHICH WILL REALIGN YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR VALUES, BANISH OUTDATED SELF BELIEFS, DISCOVER AND ADDRESS WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING UP WITH, AND IDENTIFY AND DEVELOP A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE GOALS.
The price you pay for investing in your future self is: $1,200. Review what you will achieve in 12 weeks and you will soon see you are WORTH this investment!
About: Sharon Woodcock
Hi, I'm Sharon Woodcock. Welcome to my Pivotal Life Coaching website. I am a qualified Life Coach, Counsellor, Journal Therapist, and Nutritional Therapist. My practice is available through Skype and telephone consultations, or if desired, face-to-face for those living in the Kent area of UK. I also have an Advanced Creative Writing qualification from The Open University. As part of my continual professional development, I am currently training in two more speciality areas - NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor, and should be qualified in both by the end of the Autumn 2015. I am a member of the Society of Holistic Therapists and Coaches (SHTC), and the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT). Before Pivotal Life Coaching I enjoyed a lengthy career in Project Management, working for corporate companies. My practice adheres to the NOS National Occupational Standards in the UK. Work with me and together we will discover and work towards the future you.